Indication of Foundation failure
- The doors of the house have misaligned
- Windows that have either stuck to the frame or cannot be closed properly
- Cracks on both interior and exterior walls
- Unleveled floors and roof
- Cracks on concrete slabs and foundation stem walls
- Separation of front porch to the house
- Cracks alongside staircases
Before selecting a contractor please consider these factors:
- Is the contractor licensed?
- Is the Contractor experienced in foundation problems?
- Is the Contractor bonded or insured?
- Does the Contractor provide the proper City Permits for the job?
- Does the Contractor provide you with a detailed estimate and scope of work?
- Are you provided with a list of references regarding past clients?
- Has the Contractor addressed your main concern about your foundation problem?
- Is the contractor courteous and pleasing?
- Does the recommendation of the contractor make sense to you?
Are you living in earthquake vulnerable areas such as in Los Angeles County, (Alhambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Arleta, Bel Air, Bellflower, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Burbank, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, City of Industry, Commerce, Compton, Covina, Culver City, Eagle Rock, East Los Angeles, El Monte, El Segundo, Encino, Glendale, Granada Hills, Harbor City, Hawthorne, Hollywood, Inglewood, La Canada, La Crescenta, Long Beach, Lake View Terrace, Malibu, Mar Vista, Marina Del Rey, Mission Hills, Monrovia, Montebello, Monterey Park, North Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Oak Park, Pacific Palisades, Pacoima, Panorama City, Pasadena, Pico Rivera, Porter Ranch, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Reseda, Rolling Hills, Rosemead, San Fernando, San Marino, San Pedro, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks, Sierra Madre, South Pasadena, Studio City, Sun Valley, Sunland, Sylmar, Tarzana, Temple City, Toluca Lake, Topanga, Torrance, Tujunga, Universal City, Valley Village, Van Nuys, Venice, Verdugo City, West Hills, West Hollywood, Westwood, Whittier, Winnetka, Woodland Hills) Ventura County, Santa Barbara and other areas in Southern California? Let the foundation specialists of LC General Construction be at your service to further strengthen the capability of your houses to withstand the devastating effects of any major seismic activity. LC General Construction, a California-based construction company, was formed primarily to provide the highest quality of retrofitting and foundation repair services in LA, Los Angeles County through our well-trained and dedicated foundation specialists and construction workers.
LC General Construction is a licensed, bonded and insured construction firm specializing in retrofitting, foundation repair and replacement, and other home repair and improvement projects. Our company’s unparalleled 20 years of professional experience in retrofitting and foundation repair industry is a glaring proof of the quality of services we provide in LA, Los Angeles County, Pasadena, Ventura, Santa Barbara and other areas in Southern California. Essentially, we aim of making our customers feel safer inside their houses.
As a retrofitting and foundation specialist, we assure our customers that we only employ the latest technology and excellent workmanship for greater resistance of any residential/commercial establishments from earthquakes. Our services are especially available in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Ventura, Santa Barbara and other areas in Southern California.Better protect your house and your loved ones from major seismic activities by retrofitting and further strengthening the foundation of your house! Let the foundation specialists of LC General Construction Inc. do such pivotal retrofitting and foundation repair services at affordable costs! For more details regarding the construction services that we offer, you may visit our website “QUAKESAFEHOME.COM”. Or you may call us at (323) 254 8800 or at (877) 304-SAFE (7233).